Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-28-2014, 12:03 AM   #1
sahithya

Which is help to increase the traffic to the website in SEM and SEO?

I am doing Search Engine Optimization to my website.Now all the keywords are 1st page of Google and getting certain amount of traffic to my website.Here after i am going to to PPC ad and SEM to my website instead of SEO.So SEM will help to increase the website traffic more than SEO?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
sahithya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-28-2014, 03:27 AM   #2
How?

What I want to recommend you is to create quality backlinks with paidforumposting.com team of writers.
They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful.
I like them.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:48 AM   #3
larrylo

Do you have any idea how much does ppc and sem cost buddy?

larrylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 11:11 PM   #4
ORLOVA

Actually both if think only seo and the only smo then you are wrong because sigle seo or the smo not get top rank as both can get they both boost the your rank...

|
|
ORLOVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 12:46 PM   #5
Superstar

Guide

What are your valuable views on creating quality back links to the website
Superstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 01:29 PM   #6
adorama.ir

best way to backlinking to increase the alexa also is my quest.

i never heard of SEM before.
thanks for starting this good thread

Last edited by adorama.ir; 11-23-2016 at 01:34 PM..
adorama.ir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 09:31 PM   #7
daviddakarai

I think it's not a good idea. Because any website can get more traffic through SEO only. You told that all keywords are ranking in 1st page so your website getting traffic free of cost. but why you are thinking about paid results. You can improve rank to top 5 in 1st page you will get more traffic and leads.

daviddakarai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 09:41 PM   #8
addisoncave

it means seo is better than smo?

|
|
|
addisoncave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 04:50 AM   #9
sashwatmegh

Quality of backlinks with quality content helps to increase traffic for your website.

|
sashwatmegh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 08:58 AM   #10
Sky Benson

Marketing with Adplotter is making your marketing so easy. You can also earn a full time income from your own home. visit- visit- http://tiny.cc/ocq5gy

Last edited by Sky Benson; 11-24-2016 at 09:35 AM..
Sky Benson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 07:13 AM   #11
ajaykumar

seo is better

best in services
ajaykumar is offline   Reply With Quote