Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 06-27-2015, 03:15 AM   #1
wikinaira

How do you promote your website on Social Media

I will be glad to know how you guys promote your website via Social Media,

cos am in need for a promotion for my website

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
also visit my

wikinaira is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-29-2015, 03:20 AM   #2
ron1

Sharing the best services of a website in a good advantageous way.

and
|
|
|
|

ron1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:22 AM   #3
manish955

I post one post on average on my page and tag my friends in it, also i share those posts to groups.

|
|
|
|
|
manish955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 01:54 AM   #4
gapmarks

have exclusive offer on Twitter.

gapmarks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 04:38 AM   #5
MargueriteJBish

Social media marketing is the best technique for promoting your website.Basically in facebook & twitter you can post several topics related to your wesite.Create pages for your website & you can also do paid promotion for your website.

l
MargueriteJBish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 10:24 AM   #6
Crystal21

You should be conscious of placing appropriate keywords throughout every aspect of your site: your titles, content, URLs, and image names. Think about your keywords as search terms -- how would someone looking for information on this topic search for it?
The title tag and page header are the two most important spots to put keyword. You can also hire some expert from SEOclerks for this.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 10:48 PM   #7
Parpookin

just post related topics to your site. post them on groups and pages.

-
Parpookin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 11:30 PM   #8
daviddakarai

Creating image related to service and post in social media, after share this image in related groups and tag to different friends.

daviddakarai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 12:51 AM   #9
Ritika

1)Post Good content, Run Facebook ads they are not costly

2)With Advanced twitter search you can select the Bio of people who suit your business and then follow them. it is a good way
Try It

Ritika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:26 PM   #10
Chris_Tax

I do the same basic thing. I share posts from my Facebook Business page to groups and my local friends. I share fun family posts mainly not advertising for my local income tax business.

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 09:40 PM   #11
chinomoreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikinaira View Post
When promoting on social media, you don't just share your site or share pages from your site. The best thing you can do for social media promotion is to use blog as a medium. Blog about your product or anything relevant to your niche, then promote it on social media. Content are most likely to attract interests.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 01:35 AM   #12
chinomoreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikinaira View Post

When promoting on social media I use blog as a medium because I believe, and find it effective to attract my target market with the use of blog.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 06:00 AM   #13
Sayun Joseph

Above said tips are good enough.
In addition you can Create more articles and blogs and publish in sites like EZINEARTICLES, ARTICLEBASE, etc..,
Sayun Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 02:46 AM   #14
Webwide

Promote your Website on Social Media

Social Media is a best and inexpensive way to promote your website and to keep new and existing customers chatting about your business. Post good and related content and run facebook ads.
Webwide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:42 PM   #15
aasthalal

You should present on all social networking websites.Try to share fresh and unique content so that people visit more frequently.

|
|
|
aasthalal is offline   Reply With Quote