Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 05-06-2013, 05:54 AM   #1
molliezara

How to increase the traffic by using yahoo answers?

Dear friends,

Please share your answer for my query to increase my referral visits via yahoo answers. Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Mollie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Best clone script of
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to start a design contest website
molliezara is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2013, 01:03 PM   #2
azokaei

Usually searching for relevant open questions regrading a relevant category and submitting your link if it's useful to the user asking the quesiton
Old 05-13-2013, 05:59 AM   #3
Dimpy71

is seo able in india for a good business

||
Dimpy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:49 PM   #4
Halwits

Yahoo answers are the best source of increasing website traffic. By putting your website link in yahoo answers which are related to your category, you can increase your visitors to your website..
Halwits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:27 AM   #5
kaithyedward

When you submit your answers at yahoo, you have to select catageory for your relvant site and as well as you add your site link in ans too by which you can get more and more traffic for your site.............

kaithyedward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:16 PM   #6
lisa7777

I would not add my site link too much on yahoo answers because they will ban you for spamming. I would personally just answer a few a day not go over board if you know what i mean. But i have tried this and it does work in getting traffic to your site.
lisa7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #7
jack170794

It really helped a lot in my case, remember not to go over board like lisa7777 said.
jack170794 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:32 AM   #8
Baba2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimpy71 View Post
is seo able in india for a good business
I have tried but cannot watch the film
Baba2023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:05 AM   #9
Veronicacowen69

Just sign in and go in the category of that what you want to market, I mean which is your product & look for the question relevant to your product and answer them in natural & unique way but read the yahoo answers policy first.
Veronicacowen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:16 AM   #10
sijugk

Yahoo answers can bring traffic to your website. It is like you just answer one question asked in Yahoo answers and leave your website URL as a source. The point is never spam and only give your site url if it is related.

Last edited by sijugk; 02-24-2014 at 01:40 PM..
sijugk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:34 AM   #11
cameroncruz

you can increase your traffic by adding your link to your website to every answer that you made in yahoo answers.
cameroncruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #12
kittydog

In your answers, you won't be allowed to add your site to every answer. Your website exists in your profile so users will have to click on your profile to view the URL for your site. Make it look natural and only answer questions that are relevant to your website content and strive to be the best answer. This will intrigue people to click on your profile and visit your website.

kittydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:49 AM   #13
patprecisione

Will Yahoo Answers help with organic rankings or is it mostly for generating more referral traffic?

from PrecisionEnvelope.com

from Lorraine Gregory
patprecisione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 01:16 AM   #14
dewanshahedur

Keyword research using Google trends is essential to drive traffic through answers yahoo. It will require to answer in ranked questions and popular searching questions. You can also get traffic by asking tricky answer. Actually, I prefer another website which just like Answers yahoo.
__________________________________________________ ___________
Ask Question to expert | Get best answer
dewanshahedur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:28 AM   #15
tuyetdaothi

I can not insert my link to Yahoo Answers, so getting traffic is a bit difficult, isn't it?

|
|
tuyetdaothi is offline   Reply With Quote