Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-23-2018, 06:59 AM   #1
Michel001

What is the best hosting for PHP sites?

Good day,
I want to know about the quality of ssdcloudservers.com php web hosting services.
My budget is $5/mo.

I am planning to host my PHP web sites at cheap hosting account. Do they offer any discounts?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Old 04-23-2018, 09:28 AM   #2
bharat22492

Hi Michel001,

You should go with Hostgator.com

It's Slightly Up around $6.99 to $7.50 I guess, But it worth for you...

I am personally Using....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
:
bharat22492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:06 AM   #3
tommylii

Have a look at plans from oissite.com as they provide resourceful plans with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Promo code: promo2018
20% off on all the products
The promo ends on 04/30/2018.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 02:11 AM   #4
CPU

Pretty good and cheap php hosting solutions you can get at Hostwinds.com site.
All of their work is based on quality and these guys will pass on the savings to you: use the code 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 07:29 AM   #5
clo@

There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Digitalserver.com.mx and their web hosting in Mexico.

Their support staff were so kind, and even transfered my existing reseller at no charge. Their pricing is cool. Recommended!
Old 05-10-2018, 04:46 AM   #6
How?

I strongly recommend Mechanicweb.com and their shared hosting accounts, they are cool for running php web sites.
They have great polite staff and that is why I was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work they did for me and wanna thank them.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 03:01 AM   #7
HindiMePadhe

Please Dont Spam Here You Can Choose Best Cheap Web Hosting Here.

|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
HindiMePadhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 02:09 AM   #8
Simi123

Bluehost
iPage
A2Hosting
Hosting Raja
Inmotion
SiteGround

Simi123 is offline   Reply With Quote