Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-16-2018, 01:51 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

Dailyrazor VS Mechanicweb for running wordpress blogs?

My REQUIREMENTS:
- 20 gbs of disk space
- 1 tb of bandwidth
- Linux
- 24/7 customer support
I am considering Mechanicweb.com and Dailyrazor.com wordpress web hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 04:44 AM   #2
Michel001

I recommend Mechanicweb.com web host.
They are very good and reliable but recently it takes a lot of time to talk to a support representative via chat, i hope they fix that and they will be the best.
I have shared web hosting account and this work perfect, I dont have any problem.
Old 05-25-2018, 07:51 AM   #3
tommylii

Plans from oissite.com and hostsailor.com can be suitable for all your needs.
Prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget. Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 04:17 AM   #4
CPU

I've moved over a website from another server to mechanicweb.com because of the superior service and features at a very good price. I've never seen something so good, so professional. It is especially nice that they do not snub us because we are so slow. They are so polite and helpful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 02:59 AM   #5
clo@

I give my vote for Dailyrazor.com cheap wordpress hosting packages.
The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.