Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 03-17-2015, 09:25 AM   #1
avigeek

Smile How To Improve Alexa Ranks & Social Traffic

Hii Friends I just want to know i have 2 blogs
Code:
www.scoopthatvibes.com
Code:
www.techoogle.com
So Pls Tell Me Way that how i can improve my Alexa Traffic specially for ScoopThatvibes.com and because of this is entertainment niche how i can drove good traffic from Social media platforms.
avigeek is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2015, 05:16 AM   #2
ron1

Alexa is a company that provides commercial web traffic data of the website.If the traffic of your website will increase than alexa rank will improve, to achieve more good traffic from social media platforms you may take suggestions as from the signature placed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|

ron1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:10 AM   #3
StefGibson

SMO will helps to increase Alexa rank..
StefGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:17 PM   #4
daviddakarai

By improving website traffic we can improve Alexa rank

daviddakarai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 02:35 AM   #5
Crystal21

Answer questions on Yahoo! Answers and leave a link to your website. Ping your blog posts with a tool like Pingomatic. Create a WordPress theme and include a link to your site in the footer. Also try SEOclerks, freelancers here on SEOclerks provide blog traffic at a very very low cost.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:50 AM   #6
SunnyQ

is this true that too many backlinks from one domain will hurt ranking?

SunnyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:58 AM   #7
Neerajojha5000

Simply create good content and eventually your traffic will increse and hence alexa.
Neerajojha5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 01:00 AM   #8
sudeepkhana

The more traffic your site will get the higher your Alexa ranking will be so I suggest that you advertise your site to Social Network website to generate organic and real traffic.
1. To get more traffic, put your site on technorati and delicious
2. Update your blog every day for a month
3. install The Alexa Toolbar on your browser

|
sudeepkhana is offline   Reply With Quote