Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-05-2017, 12:29 PM   #1
ReviewFlux

Please review my new site

Hey guys, I've been working the last few weeks to put together a new website around high end audio & lifestyle.

It's not really public yet (but it is live, just not told anyone about it) - would really appreciate any input regards if I should change things around etc before I go to far with it.

The website address is:

reviewflux.com

Happy for any constructive advice you could give me.

Thanks - Matt

Last edited by ReviewFlux; 04-05-2017 at 12:34 PM..
ReviewFlux is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2017, 10:08 PM   #2
sin123

very nice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sin123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 04:12 AM   #3
hamvirat

Very nice and useful
hamvirat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:23 PM   #4
areesh

Very Nice Website..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Latest Mobiles Prices & Specs Pakistan
areesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 04:31 AM   #5
ReviewFlux

Thanks guys - do you think I need to change anything before creating more content though?

Old 04-11-2017, 04:43 AM   #6
Jessica Harden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReviewFlux View Post
Hey guys, I've been working the last few weeks to put together a new website around high end audio & lifestyle.

It's not really public yet (but it is live, just not told anyone about it) - would really appreciate any input regards if I should change things around etc before I go to far with it.

The website address is:

reviewflux.com

Happy for any constructive advice you could give me. From user experience point of view it is quite annoying.

Thanks - Matt
Website is very clean with easy navigation. Even website loading speed is too good. I am just not able to understand the use of symbol used before trending phrase.
Jessica Harden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 07:04 AM   #7
Butler Technik

agreed, looks good. Are you thinking about creating categories for your audio reviews? headphones, bluetooth speakers etc?

|
Butler Technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 01:57 AM   #8
ReviewFlux

Yep - categories will be coming as soon as I expand the site out, it's a 12 month project that is getting 2 or 3 new pages per week.

Plan is to have 150+ decent quality 1000 word pages live & hitting SERPS by that stage, hoping for 500 uniques daily if all goes to plan.

It's a grind, but in it for the long term so should be good.

Matt

Old 04-13-2017, 02:33 AM   #9
sachin_bharmori

It's a good website with good design. But you should redesign your header and footer.
There's nothing in the footer of your website. Create a good navigational menu and your sidebars should be decent looking.
Also Read best c++ ide
sachin_bharmori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:36 AM   #10
sinGN

Good work.

sinGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 04:59 AM   #11
ReviewFlux

Cheers guys - I've started adding categories now, aiming for 12 new pages a month over the next few months to get the site rolling.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:20 AM   #12
ReviewFlux

I've done loads of tweaks over the last 2 weeks - added categories in, added a new menu system, populated the footers etc - what do you think now?

Old 04-26-2017, 01:49 AM   #13
george.web13

Nice and modern web site.
Good work!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:00 AM   #14
Ivan62

Hi

Fast loading site, nice clean interface.
|
|
Ivan62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:16 AM   #15
tourism123

Good website.

tourism123 is offline   Reply With Quote