Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 07-05-2012, 03:54 AM   #1
santhakumar

Web Design

How do create a site which changes to suite all screen resolutions?
santhakumar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2012, 03:17 AM   #2
AmitThapa

sorry buddy i don't know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AmitThapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #3
spinxwebdesign

You have to go for Responsive Web Design for your website development, if you want it to change to suite all screen resolutions because Responsive Web design will allow the layout of the website to be changed automatically as per viewer’s screen resolution. These responsive layouts allow the website designers to offer specific and optimized screen size based on a wide range of devices, starting from PC, mobile phone to tablet and iPhone. There are lots of articles available for responsive web design on the internet. You can use any one of them.

Last edited by spinxwebdesign; 09-07-2012 at 04:54 AM..
spinxwebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:51 AM   #4
haseem

I want to know that can i learn web designing online?
If yes, then tell me best source.

haseem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:43 AM   #5
Smohil

yes you should go for Responsive Web Design ,That gives functionality to Auto Adjust with Screen resolution .Design is compatible for mobile also.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:48 PM   #6
jairofuller721

I think that these basic web designing tips have really helped me a lot to make my site attractive. Moreover, I could also learn a lot of things.

|
|
jairofuller721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:51 AM   #7
lennonrowen

According to me,For creating a site which change to suite all screen resolutions you ensure that width you define must be 100% and not pix. Also bear in mind you have to manage all the image layout. Image cannot be scalable so you have to look at image size to reduce it.

lennonrowen is offline   Reply With Quote