Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-29-2014, 03:56 AM   #1
Edmund

hong kong reselling

Where can I buy a quality reseller hosting from in Hong Kong?
After some research on reseller hosting deals, I have reviewed many options and Hosthongkong.net was the best among others.
I'm still hesitating about their stability, any info on this host?
Customer hosting reviews, where can I read them?
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2014, 05:45 AM   #2
Gorrilas

I suggest you to have more reliable options. My recommendation is to use services from Hostingsource.com. They are reputable host with powerful stable servers, helpful support and reasonable pricing.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 02:43 AM   #3
peterfreddy

I have not heard about or couldn't find any reviews online about the reseller host which you have specified. So, I am not sure about them. Anyway, from my personal experience, I would suggest you with GoResellers.com I got the reseller account from them and earning by selling domain names, hosting plans, SSL certificates etc. This is one of the safe and secure online business.You can do this business from your home itself. You don't need to spend more time for this business. Just bring the customer for your reselling business. They are providing very good customer service and support.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 05:09 AM   #4
Infinite

As an alternative option can name thcservers.com as the perfect option to get web hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 06:01 AM   #5
travisimp2011

Thanks, đúng topic mình đang tìm

----------------------
Chữ ký ......
travisimp2011 is offline   Reply With Quote