Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-18-2012, 10:12 PM   #1
alegrofoods

Need more Traffic for site

Hi,

I just wanted to know how to increase the traffic of e-commerce websites. As i have two websites but they don't have much traffic. Any idea please??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
alegrofoods is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2012, 10:19 PM   #2
sahildd

There are lots of ways to increase the traffic Like

yahoo answers
article submission
Press release
sahildd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:33 PM   #3
andersonsjohn

SEO is the best answer for your query.. Do effective On Page and Off page Optimization for your site...
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:20 PM   #4
noranorma101

you should do on page, off page and social media optimization.
noranorma101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:58 PM   #5
bryanbell

To get traffic on eCommerce website you can use different techniques of link building. You can also use the social media site like Facebook and other site; you can promote your website new product and services on social media. You can also use some internet marketing techniques like banner advertising marketing, email marketing etc.…

Last edited by bryanbell; 09-11-2012 at 02:16 AM..
bryanbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:55 AM   #6
funeral

You are having E-Commerce website you should use paid advertising which help you to getting high vol of traffic to your website and good ROI. so i suggest you Advertising on Facebook which help you high impression and traffic too you can use Google Adword's also for paid advertising......

Free Suggestion :- Create A Fan Page On Facebook Increase your Likes and create polls contest for your liker's okey suggestion Snapdeal <<--- Search it in facebook and learn how they do :P they have millions of costumer in India

Hire a Advertising Professional or PM me

funeral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:38 AM   #7
Webmastergrace

If you want to get more traffic to your site,then engage with social networking site like facebook,twitter etc.Do SMO work properly.

Webmastergrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:48 AM   #8
mark.harmon345

You should be do social bookmarking for your website. You can use to these sites :
http://www.socialbookmarkingsiteslistz.com/

|
mark.harmon345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:52 AM   #9
shaunmark8

I think, you should be use to best social networking site and shearing your content. You do social bookmarking for your website. You can use these sbm list:
http://www.autosocialbookmarking.com/groups/
shaunmark8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #10
josefaryan

I suggest you to try Linkreferral ad network, where you can advertise your website/blog for free. All you have to do is register your website/account in the network along with the website details like description, URL, category etc. And the final step is, you need to completed the tasks which is assigned to you by the network (usually it takes 15-20 minutes for me to complete them), once we are done with the tasks, our website ad campaign will be placed/ranked in the top position and we'll start receiving traffic and reviews on our website by the users like you and me.
josefaryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:41 AM   #11
ulysis

If you want to get more traffic to your site, it is better to do article submission, social bookmarking, blog commenting, forums posting, social bookmarking etc..All these methods are giving you both good traffic and quality back links.

|
|
ulysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:24 AM   #12
Johnmark

I think,
First you should be :
- seo submission
- Social bookmark
- Blog Commenting
- Forum Posting

Johnmark is offline   Reply With Quote