Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 12-02-2013, 10:48 AM   #61
mr.powell

Google+ the reason i said that because i have being working on both network and when i look in my traffic source 45% of my traffic comes from google+. specially in the groups
mr.powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 05:43 AM   #62
webexpert66

Face book is biggest platform and most Popular social site. Facebook is very beneficial for seo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
webexpert66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:12 PM   #63
mattylad

Facebook, google plus, twitter, pintrest, linked in.....

All social media sites are beneficial in one way or another for SEO...

For more information on drainage systems, visit our
mattylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:14 PM   #64
AbdallahElroby

Facebook for sure, you can join as many groups and pages and post your links in their and see the wonderful results

AbdallahElroby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 05:33 AM   #65
lovewebdesign

It depends on what you are doing. If you are a producer in entertainment, facebook is your best choice, for the people in facebook is just to relax themself. if you are a software producer, I suggest you google+.

|
|
lovewebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 01:59 AM   #66
rossdavid123

Both are very effective way to generate web traffics but Facebook is most popular social media site.u can get instant traffic via Facebook.

|
|
rossdavid123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 01:26 AM   #67
azzedinejamal

I'll go with Facebook because from last 5 years I'm using Facebook so in my eyes Facebook is better then Google+

|
|
|
azzedinejamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:37 AM   #68
devganji

G+ won't get you much traffic as not many are using it. FB traffic is good from fan page if you have good number of fans. And you need to also have regular postings.

devganji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:17 AM   #69
neeks_89

Well, I think the both face book and Google + are best social networking sites. If we share anything on Google + and Face book then both sites have good chances to drive traffic to your website.
neeks_89 is offline   Reply With Quote