Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 01-14-2016, 01:04 AM   #1
placefreeads.in

Smile Review my website : www.placefreeads.in and suggest something to increase its traffic

The above mentioned website sorry for not mentioning its name because the forum says I am using bad word when I type website name strange isn't it . So its actually Ad posting website made for India so I want you to review it and make some suggestion to increase its traffic in organic way
placefreeads.in is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2016, 01:11 AM   #2
quantumleap

Organic traffic

Your website seems to be classified website right. You want to promote means you can promote in Social media, and place ads in other classified websites, you can target keywords
quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 03:09 AM   #3
mikiway93

it is nice site

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

||
||
||
||
||
||
||
mikiway93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 01:22 AM   #4
george.web13

Nice web design!
I like the big map, in your index page.

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 09:50 PM   #5
Danbou

I love it
Danbou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 01:46 AM   #6
pratik.vartak

looks Great. Beautiful Design. But You Should Not Post Ads On Site As Admin. Use Other Acount For Posting Your Own Ads. Additionally i want to suggest you to minimize width of maps when it shows current location. As when we tried to scroll down, instead of scrolling down it will zoom out the map. Just Make Width Of Map little small as user able to scroll down when pointer placed on edge of browser. I hope you understood my point.

Site For Great Savings

pratik.vartak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:20 AM   #7
Enamul Hoq

Good website and looks attractive.

Enamul Hoq is offline   Reply With Quote