Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 03-06-2014, 03:36 AM   #1
iquallsama

Review my web site

Hello there,

Please visit my new web design and please give your valuable feedback
Waiting for your positive feedback.
i-quall.com
iquallsama is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2014, 04:27 AM   #2
Aamirasalim

Awesome dude this is great you have to improve it as much as you can .. keep it up
Aamirasalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:32 AM   #3
taranum

The website design is great but it loads very slow for me.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:35 AM   #4
thefilmyguide

Amazing brother, your website is looking fab..
thefilmyguide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:49 PM   #5
thoahanu

It's my problem when I go to your website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
thoahanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:40 PM   #6
empowermenttech

Website looks great. Keep it up.
You can review my website i.e realtystructure.co.in

empowermenttech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 01:45 AM   #7
rgirdhar225

Nice design, color is also good, pls check onpage seo and h1, h2 tag, is it properly optimised or not ?
to check the Latest Government Jobs and
in India.

rgirdhar225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:20 PM   #8
michael_d

Good Point
1-Superb Design
2-Awesome Visuals

Areas to improve
1-Takes time to load. took 10 sec in my system
2-Subscription option is not well highlighted. remeber-more subscribers mean more returning visitors

Read my blog from signature to understand the importance of these points
thanks

Also read

List of Forums which provides

of any website
michael_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:16 AM   #9
photos-love

thanksssssssssssssssss

photos-love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:32 AM   #10
david591

great looking website, it actually shows your hard work.
Nice work done by you really awesome...

Thank you
david591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:38 PM   #11
Phil12

I really like the look, it looks very good, very fresh. One of the only issues is that when I go to Web Designing (which should be web design) I see a pretty distorted text. Perhaps it is because I am on Chrome myself, but if my prospective web designer had garbled text, I don’t think I would be hiring them.
Phil12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:46 AM   #12
start4dream

Great looking site, looks very professional

|
|

|
start4dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:42 AM   #13
srikarnl

Not bad, do an audit with SEO quake

|

srikarnl is offline   Reply With Quote