Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Bing

Notices

Old 11-28-2016, 11:22 PM   #1
jackkodell12

How is Bing SEO Different than Google SEO?

Hello everyone,

I would like to know, How is Bing SEO Different than Google SEO?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
jackkodell12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2016, 11:50 PM   #2
randiv

I think any typical difference, contet are king for both search engine.
randiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 08:09 AM   #3
PinkLemur

I think the main difference is that no one cares about Bing SEO, since no one uses Bing. :P

PinkLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 05:16 AM   #4
clovisjobin

I think bing is old and not popular compair than google.google is world best search engine and secure easy to use.
clovisjobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 12:07 AM   #5
jasonroy21

Although there are many similarities between the way both Bing and Google rank websites, a search can completely differ from one platform to the other. So it’s worth finding out what matters to Bing so you take steps to improving your rankings there as well. While you’re competitors are blindly focused on Google, you could be making advances in your search rankings on Bing, and capturing 20% of the search market in the process.

|

jasonroy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 08:06 AM   #6
luker

bing running its own algorithms which is far different then the google algorithm .

luker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 04:44 AM   #7
Avinash kumar

Due to less use of bing search engine, Seo for bing less in use.

|
|
|
Avinash kumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:25 AM   #8
mjcampu

What I typically do is search my website on both engines, and compare. Sometimes Google does better than Bing, and sometimes is the other way round.

It depends what words you use for the search.

mjcampu is offline   Reply With Quote