Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-23-2013, 11:09 PM   #1
skwmk2012

Ways to Reduce Wrinkles

Skin is a beauty element and without a radiant and firm skin, it looks dull. If we have a glowing skin, then the others features too start looking good. However, with age, we do experience wrinkles and yes, we do not like them and want to get rid of them. The best thing to avoid wrinkles from occurring at an early age is by using preventive measures. You have to take care of your skin at a young age. There are ways that will help you look youthful and prevent wrinkles from occurring at young age.

1. Avoid the sun: Sun can damage the skin very badly.

2. Smoking and drinking: As we all know that smoking and drinking are bad for the overall health, but they are even more damaging for the skin.

3. Get adequate sleep: Sleeping takes away all the fatigue that you experience by working the whole day. Sleep for 7 to 8 hours will help the skin and the brain to rest well and helps the elasticity of the skin.

4. Taking care of skin: It is important that you moisturize your skin regularly with a moisturizer that suits your skin type.

With proper care of the skin and eating healthy food, wrinkles can be prevented to a large extent. People often use the wrong cosmetics and lead a wrong lifestyle, which can be seen on the skin at a very early age.

Facial Rejuvenation l Skin Needling
skwmk2012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-24-2013, 01:06 AM   #2
lovewebdesign

Eat more fish, more soy and trade coffee for cocoa will be also good for your skin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
lovewebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:13 AM   #3
Skin Guru

This is good advice but when you get to my age you sometimes need some intervention as well I use a nice cream which helps me.

Skin Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 01:39 AM   #4
GetSmootheSkin

Hey skwmk2012, great info. Thanks for sharing!

I love everything about learning how to take good care of the skin, be it natural ways or surgical (but I'm trying my best to resort for alternative ways always). Few weeks ago, I just given up on using toners (esp alcohol-based toners duh..! they're painful and not healthy to the skin), I started with
Facial Toner system and created my own skin care recipes especially for fine lines and uplifting the sagging areas of my skin. These new methods have helped me a lot.
GetSmootheSkin is offline   Reply With Quote