Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-21-2013, 05:24 PM   #1
lomas1984

whats a bad word?

ok nearly every post i write it says i have a "bad" word in it. what is classed as a bad word

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
lomas1984 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
Mihai203

Probably it's a misunderstanding. You're writting a word wrong and it turns out in the wrong way of being a bad word.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mihai203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:26 PM   #3
kemcar

This is happening very frequently nowadays and I think it is a result of misinterpretation by the processor. It turns out to be very irritating.

kemcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:45 PM   #4
thomaspoul

Send a message via AIM to thomaspoul
You are asking for class of that work.....oh my god.

|
thomaspoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:18 AM   #5
JACKADEN

If your use miss spell words then it also ask as bad words.

::
JACKADEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:00 PM   #6
Kunalmathur

every person should not use bad words.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:02 PM   #7
psychoken

I was facing the same problem. I have no idea what this website class as a bad word. I was just trying to post a url tag with a link and some message inside. Till I keep sieving out and that it was only left with the url. I guess the url contains "bad words"

psychoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:42 PM   #8
kradha707

Here i try to explain it, but again it is giving the same thing, why i don't know, for this, this website owners will give you the answer.

|
kradha707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:50 PM   #9
ovizunshop

bad word means the bad word which you can not use.
ovizunshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:06 PM   #10
Die_heart

This is happening very frequently nowadays and I think it is a result of misinterpretation by the processor. It turns out to be very irritating.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:02 AM   #11
Ryan smith

Word which you believe bad are bad words.

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote