Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-07-2014, 01:57 AM   #1
prateek70007

What kind of Websites should be avoided?

Hello friends, As a new shared web hosting provider what sites and content should not be allowed to host on my servers.? How to check whether a site is hosting bad content ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
with Google Page Speed Optimizations for best speed.

|
prateek70007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2014, 03:48 AM   #2
peterfreddy

There is nothing called bad content to not host in a shared hosting service. But, if your website meets more traffic, it is not good to be in a shared hosting plan. You can upgrade it to a VPS hosting plan. You can get best deals on VPS hosting service from TuckTail.com at low cost with 24/7 customer support.

peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 01:23 AM   #3
SandraFFrank

I think instead of avoiding the sites we will make it easier to use, by using good and quality contents, create attractive web page which is helpful to be good in share hosting. Use best ideas and plans to avoid the websites disadvantages.

SandraFFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 02:15 AM   #4
mollywilson866

Yes , I agree that inspite of avoiding any website , we should keep the consider the best quality content, good ideas ,relevant content , clear and good navigation etc so that website will be more beneficial by shared hosting.

|
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote