Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-13-2018, 03:02 AM   #1
shrikantha

Question I'm planning to start a Kannada blog, which is the best hosting to host my website

Hello,

I'm planning to start a Kannada blog, so please tell me which is the best and affordable hosting to host my site. Thank you in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
shrikantha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-2018, 01:32 AM   #2
CPU

Everything with Viux.com cloud web host has been tied up well to minor details.
Speed and uptime proved that this company is seriously in business and not part time workers.
They have stable servers in Canada.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 02:25 AM   #3
mastersite

https://www.hostwinds.com/
They have Seattle Data Center - that is pretty close to Canada.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:51 AM   #4
scopehosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrikantha View Post
Hello,

I'm planning to start a Kannada blog, so please tell me which is the best and affordable hosting to host my site. Thank you in advance.
Well Check out Scopehosts.com for affordable and featureful web hosting service equipped with high network connectivity, 24/7 support and other best services.

Beyond The Connection - Since 2008

|
|
|
|
|
|
and
scopehosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 05:01 AM   #5
nainabhatia

go for a reputed organisation like host gator

nainabhatia is offline   Reply With Quote