Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 12-11-2011, 10:15 AM   #1
Traffic247

How To Get Alexa Traffic?

Hi there everyone,

I wanted to know how I can get traffic that can increase my alexa ranking on my website? I would like to know how much traffic I would need to be under 50,000 ranking?

And or any suggestions that can help me improve my alexa ranking.

Thanks inadvance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Traffic247 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2011, 11:48 PM   #2
alen12345

Keywords. What is your site about? Find a few key words and phrases that you think describe your site and that people may actually enter into a search box on Google. If you pick very popular keywords and phrases, you might be disappointed. Millions of people will search for those keywords and phrases, but you will be way down the search results because lots of sites are optimized for those phrases. If you pick less popular keywords and phrases, you may have a shot of actually showing up in the search results because fewer sites have optimized for those keywords and phrases.

Optimize Your Site. Use your keywords and phrases on your site. Put them in the title of your page, in the H1 tags, metatags and throughout your site. Use them in the text of links that point to your page. Shoot for having keyword density of about 6%.

alen12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:08 PM   #3
Traffic247

Thank you I will take that in account next time I'am editing the sites pages.

Old 12-14-2011, 09:01 AM   #4
mooviesonline

Yes, alen you are right, choose more keywords and optimize these keywords, you will get more traffic, which will satisfies your goal.
mooviesonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:56 AM   #5
Commodityman

Along with your organic search results with your given keywords try some social bookmarking with content on your site, if you have some, and you can drive a lot of traffic to your site if you have something worthwhile to read.
Commodityman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:20 AM   #6
serena85

you need to have traffic to rank in Alexa.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:31 PM   #7
Meditrans

If you have more visitors in your site then automatically your alexa rank will increase.So try to increase your visitors.
Meditrans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:34 AM   #8
john321

Increase in Traffic will make you good on alexa, well personally i never consider Alexa rank, Get good on Google rank will automatically make you good on others..

|
john321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 03:35 AM   #9
Venus Brown

I think Alexa rank increase with the increase in the number of users having Alexa toolbar. So optimize your website for the basic keywords and beside that write articles related to Alexa traffic.It may help you.
Venus Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:43 AM   #10
storminternet

Generate the high traffic on your website with the help of seo and that will increase Alexa ranking of your website.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:08 AM   #11
Traffic247

Thanks for everyones replies tried some of the techniques like improving seo and my alexa rank is improving

Old 12-20-2011, 01:51 AM   #12
RachaelJetkins

It is essential to get contineous backlinks for your website in order to increase the Alexa rank. Moreover the search engine rankings of the keywords should also be good. For this, you can follow online marketing strategies like blogging, social bookmarking, social networking.
RachaelJetkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:37 PM   #13
blister

What is your favorite link building strategy for SEO?I think Link Exchange and Forum Posting are the very good tactics for building link...

blister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:36 PM   #14
albert_pak

Sorry for asking a newbie question, but what exactly does Alexa ranking affect? I know that you can have a decent Alexa rank and still have little traffic to your website.
albert_pak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:04 AM   #15
john321

working on seo automatically increase Alexa Traffic.

|
john321 is offline   Reply With Quote