Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-01-2017, 01:00 AM   #1
rankindia

How to submit a sitemap to yahoo ?

Hi everyone
I want to submit my website sitemap to yahoo, please help ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
rankindia is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 11:45 PM   #2
Wipaq

Quote:
Originally Posted by rankindia View Post
Hi everyone
I want to submit my website sitemap to yahoo, please help ?
You cannot submit to Yahoo but Bing. Try using the Bing Webmaster Tool.

|

Last edited by Wipaq; 12-03-2017 at 03:08 AM..
Wipaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:17 AM   #3
oyecaptain

submitting sitemap to yahoo is as easy , you can search a query on the internet and on how to submit sitemap. you will get good answers to choose from them.
oyecaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:14 AM   #4
ROYCPO

Submitting sitemaps to Yahoo. Log in to the Yahoo account. Navigate to Yahoo Site Explorer. Add your website to the Yahoo by copy-pasting site's clicking Add My Site afterwards. Press your website URL and click on feed links in right columns. Paste your site map URL and let the drop down “Website Feed.”

Outsource
providing
services all over the world. Expert in
Service.
ROYCPO is offline   Reply With Quote