Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 12-28-2013, 06:21 PM   #1
ali1988

Please review my High Performance Custom PC website: www.deus-ex.com.au

Hi Guys. My site is in the sig link below. Please let me know what you think. Any feedback and/or constructive criticism would be much appreciated. Cheers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ali1988 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2013, 05:12 AM   #2
DanielleJasmin

not very good, I would highly recommend you for a nice and cleaner design...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DanielleJasmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 12:45 AM   #3
samiur_rahman

Smile

Hello Ali1988
I want to give you some tips
1. Don't use a dark background- because it's gives a negative feeling. Instead use a light background.
2.If you want search engine traffic- make your homepage content rich. and show enough contents above the fold.
3.In your meta description tag- try to replace "Customize your dream PC with us today" with something like "how to create or customize your dream PC" or "how to build a powerful PC" and write an excellent article about it on your homepage.
4.You can also place your Why Deus Ex and Testimonial on your homepage.

And other than these things your website is good.

Last edited by samiur_rahman; 03-01-2014 at 03:49 AM..
samiur_rahman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:27 PM   #4
Die_heart

yeah i had check ur site... its good....

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote