Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-27-2013, 10:03 PM   #1
marshal23

What is the best way to improve english?

I am get hesitate while speaking english.
I want to improve my english.plz tell me the best way to speak British english
marshal23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2013, 11:47 PM   #2
thomaspoul

Send a message via AIM to thomaspoul
Just read the English news papers daily with loudly.....this will help to improve.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
thomaspoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:36 AM   #3
annerice

Listen to the 'music' of English...............!

adventure.anantagroup.com/
annerice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:50 AM   #4
theshawnchin

Send a message via AIM to theshawnchin
Listen english song and watch movies and talk in english if you have ability ....

|
|
|
|
|
|
theshawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:00 AM   #5
Magansharma

The best way to improve English is to read English and speak English without hesitating.

|
Magansharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:18 AM   #6
marshal23

thanks very much for reply i will try to improve my english by listening songs and reading newspapers.
marshal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:21 AM   #7
Kunalmathur

You can join online speaking course.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:08 PM   #8
davidblaine

Native Speaker

A lot of people tell me they learned English by watching television. You would want to watch it with the subtitles turned on. Sometimes you know what a word looks like written out, but you may not recognize it by just hearing it spoken. Watching British TV with the subtitles on lets you see and hear the words at the same time. If you don't know enough English yet to do this, perhaps you can find programs in your native language that have English subtitles? This way you can read how the phrases are written in English as you hear them in your own language.

I speak US English and am trying to learn Spanish. I just visited Costa Rica and found that being surrounded by Spanish language, signs, TV, etc. made learning much faster. Once you see signs over and over again, you figure out what they mean. For example, on every steep hill was a picture of a truck and the word "despacio" which meant "slow". I didn't even have to ask or look it up, and I'll never forget it, because I will have that visual in my head.

Good luck!!!
davidblaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:59 PM   #9
rexadams

video training is the best way to improve english

rexadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:01 PM   #10
Die_heart

The best way to improve English is to read English and speak English without hesitating.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:23 AM   #11
Ryan smith

English is very easy just practice on it

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote