Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 12-18-2014, 05:06 AM   #1
fun2songs.com .

Smile Please Plz review look and feel of my new website

hi all
i have recently created a new website for mp3 songs downloading. and since i am very new siteowner i need your review or suggestion in look and feel of my website. link is below in my signature
thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fun2songs.com . is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2014, 07:53 AM   #2
fun2songs.com .

thanks for reply. i need some more reviews.

Old 12-23-2014, 01:55 PM   #3
jon33km

Looks solid!
jon33km is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 02:22 PM   #4
aliblogger1985

nice website. got some mp3 thanx

aliblogger1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 09:28 PM   #5
XDShiftBlue

Your website doesn't scale very well, consider using a responsive layout. Maybe learn about bootstrap. Check out my site File Loot.

Last edited by XDShiftBlue; 12-23-2014 at 09:30 PM..
XDShiftBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 11:23 AM   #6
fun2songs.com .

thanks to all for their replies
@xdshiftblue now i have done some improvement in bootstrap.css can you review it again? and if something any other modification then let me know?

Old 12-26-2014, 06:36 PM   #7
shahbazjam

I have a website downloadsoftgames. please review my website.

shahbazjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:05 AM   #8
george.web13

It's ok!
I can say, that the design is great...
Something is wrong, with the colors and the combination of them...

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:04 AM   #9
fun2songs.com .

thanks @ george.web13
can you check again and let me know about the changes. it will really help me thanks.

Old 12-27-2014, 11:31 PM   #10
SoulBuyers

Nice website. Keep it up !

SoulBuyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 11:14 AM   #11
fun2songs.com .

thanks @soulbuyers

Old 12-31-2014, 12:01 PM   #12
Tans

Website doesnt look bad keep it up man!

Tans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 03:01 AM   #13
KathleenGriffi

It looks good. I would love to listen songs while working. Your site have enough songs for listening.

KathleenGriffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 04:15 AM   #14
manishaint

Your website looks great and i am sure that it will going to give competition to songs.pk but you must start work on SEO of your website to check good results.

manishaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 05:05 AM   #15
Web Choice UK

Great site. Clean site with minimal distraction.
Web Choice UK is offline   Reply With Quote