Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-12-2016, 04:29 AM   #1
cybexindia15

Should I optimize my domain name to include keywords?

Should I optimize my domain name to include keywords.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
cybexindia15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2016, 07:05 AM   #2
kirakira2541

Yes you should do it

kirakira2541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 08:01 PM   #3
smitharetha

It's a good strategy to include your favorite keyword in your domain name but most of the cases it doesn't work. Anyways, no matter whether it happens or not, its always good and necessary for the site to include them in the content which should be unique in each and evry page.

smitharetha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 11:44 PM   #4
alopicatso

thank you for sharing information

||

||

||
alopicatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 12:11 AM   #5
farhandiesel

Great information thanks for sharing with us

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 04:50 AM   #6
sudeepkhana

Your content as well as the keyword should be unique which may consider a great impact on your website. It is very beneficial for you to promote your website. And you can optimize your domain name including the keyword.

|
sudeepkhana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 07:20 PM   #7
smitharetha

It's a good strategy to include your favorite keyword in your domain name but most of the cases it doesn't work. Anyways, no matter whether it happens or not, its always good and necessary for the site to include them in the content which should be unique in each and evry page.

smitharetha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 09:09 PM   #8
burly

of course , it is quite important

burly is offline   Reply With Quote