Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-19-2015, 09:07 AM   #1
candyman

Review my site

Please review my site and give your valuable suggestions. http://databytebank.com/

Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
candyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2015, 03:10 AM   #2
candyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1618 View Post
nice blogging and technical website..

great work, but you can make it more attractive by taking help from website designers
Thanks for the review. Thought of purchasing a theme in future

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-23-2015, 11:21 AM   #3
sauditours

Quite better from other in this niche.

sauditours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 12:05 PM   #4
videomaniak

Very nice - I think that wordpress is great for website building

videomaniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 12:14 PM   #5
Imran2013

Not bad. Better you bought new theme . Insert graphic or create some info graphic. That will be interesting.

|
|
Imran2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 10:14 PM   #6
Takeajob

very nice design looks good

Takeajob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 10:26 AM   #7
paulbo

Your site design is simple and clean. I think, you need to work on color scheme.

|
paulbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 10:51 AM   #8
tiyoo

I like the simplicity and cleanliness of your theme but you might watch out on posts like this one: Using Jabersoft Studio where the ads are going to overlap the posts. It doesn't look very clean that way.

- Website Design and Development

- Images from Alaska

- Images of Life
tiyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 02:38 PM   #9
beerice

pretty good, the ads made me lolxD "date arab women" hahaha

beerice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 02:52 PM   #10
alandawn

You should focus on color scheme. Your website colors are very light.
alandawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 03:17 AM   #11
iamcshubha

Your website is a good design. SEO structure needs to more improve.

iamcshubha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 07:37 AM   #12
candyman

Thanks for your valuable feedbacks.

Old 11-27-2015, 07:41 AM   #13
candyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiyoo View Post
I like the simplicity and cleanliness of your theme but you might watch out on posts like this one: Using Jabersoft Studio where the ads are going to overlap the posts. It doesn't look very clean that way.
Thanks for the review. It is overlapping because of the <pre> tag used. Margin has no effect on it. How can I overcome that?

Old 11-27-2015, 07:46 AM   #14
candyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcshubha View Post
Your website is a good design. SEO structure needs to more improve.
Thanks for the review. What does "SEO structure" mean? Can you please point out one or two? Please let me know the theme used on your site itdshub.com

Old 12-01-2015, 08:15 PM   #15
ajsahi

it is a good sort of material but as every one now the website need more and more seo so keep doing it.

"

ajsahi is offline   Reply With Quote