Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-21-2015, 01:01 AM   #31
Sayun Joseph

Yes, godaddy offers better solution. alternatively you can try goskygo which also gives good customer support
Sayun Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 03:05 AM   #32
Edmund

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I see st-georgehosting.com to be a reliable webhost with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 03:44 PM   #33
PapiaKhatunAsha

I will say DedicatedSolutions, I have been using it myself for last 1 year and till now there has been no down time, it’s extra ordinary to get such smooth service and why won’t it be? They have magnificent setup with 3 of the largest Data Centers in the world located in various countries and 2 more been added soon, so they guarantee us 100% Uptime, it’s very rare from any company since most we hear is 99.9% but here it’s 100% guarantee which shows the confidence!
PapiaKhatunAsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 01:57 PM   #34
liba4455

why dont you try hostgator? I love their services
best in customer support.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
over here.. You can use them for free any time.
liba4455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 12:19 AM   #35
Mehndi Designs

hostgator is best for hosting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mehndi Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 05:06 AM   #36
rajsingh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicanRecom View Post
Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.
Mostly the web hosting services only show their positive things only so try to know the negative things about them also
rajsingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 11:10 PM   #37
arntel

Web Hosting is the service providing space on the Internet for websites. When you make a website and want other people to see it, you will need to publish (or upload) it with a web hosting service.......the best is "arnhost"
arntel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 11:58 PM   #38
James_T

Why don't you try qhoster, they are really good.

James_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 10:35 PM   #39
devpoint

I've been using asphostportal.com for a while now and I've been very happy with them. their services can be helpful for many webmasters' needs. Plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and their prices are low. They also has 7 server locations.
devpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 04:22 AM   #40
Pappu Paul

You can search on net
Pappu Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 12:12 AM   #41
devpoint

I suggest asphostportal.com. I have been with them for seven months and I can say that it is one of the best hosting companies on the industry. Their uptime has been 100% and the speed is ultra fast. I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites. As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem. They also give 30 days money back guarantee.
devpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 10:19 PM   #42
rajsingh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicanRecom View Post
Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.
Well said you need to gather both the positive and negative things about these web hosting services.

|
|
|
|
rajsingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:51 PM   #43
saradoara

I have been using dreamhost.com for years and without any trouble.
saradoara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 06:05 AM   #44
xbox_junkie

Hostgator. I have never experienced any downtime with their servers and their customer service reps are always easy to reach and eager to help with any issues.

xbox_junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 07:56 AM   #45
quaocchomy

Hostgator was good in the past. Now A2hosting, Vultr, Do seem better.

quaocchomy is offline   Reply With Quote