Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-15-2013, 11:51 PM   #1
NolanBrian

Reliable link checker?

I am wondering if anyone could advise me a reliable link checker. The one I am using does not show any of my links in the link popularity tool or the back link checker tool, that I am already using. I know for a fact that I have over a hundred links that point to my page. I know this because all the other forums I post to have the link in the sig, just like this forum. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NolanBrian is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2013, 05:41 AM   #2
Steven peter

Back link watch is best tool for checking backlinks profile for your site and this tool is also free .

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:38 PM   #3
johnlandry

Backlinkwatch.com and ahrefs.com tools are the best to check back links to websites;/. These tools are the best and provides the best results to check back links.

johnlandry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:36 PM   #4
sinicline

Back link watch is best tool for checking backlinks profile for your site

|
|
|
sinicline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:41 AM   #5
Kunalmathur

There are many free tool which is help to check the back link of website. SEOheap.com also a good tool.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:44 AM   #6
heliumc

Post Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlandry View Post
Backlinkwatch.com and ahrefs.com tools are the best to check back links to websites;/. These tools are the best and provides the best results to check back links.
I totally agree with "johnlandry" Backlinkwatch.com & ahrefs.com both are good tool to check backlinks. Instead of these you can also use Google websmaster tool and magesticSEO to check backlinks.

heliumc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:29 PM   #7
Matt Hutchings

How does link checking work exactly?

Matt Hutchings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:02 PM   #8
vivekaryan

lots of tools there......

vivekaryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:02 AM   #9
trivianetau95

Backlinkwatch.com is the best tools for check back link to website
trivianetau95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:39 AM   #10
OPS

I always prefer and you can check do follow or no follow links in back link watch.
OPS is offline   Reply With Quote