Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 06-12-2018, 05:48 AM   #1
Elmi

What is the future of cryptocurrency?

Is cryptocurrency a good investment? What do you think?
Elmi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-13-2018, 04:38 AM   #2
Kannor

I believe that investing in emerging markets is one of the quickest ways to accumulate wealth. If you only risk capital that you can afford to lose then the risk to reward ratio is highly in your favor.
Kannor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 06:35 AM   #3
Yam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmi View Post
Is cryptocurrency a good investment? What do you think?
Yes, huge benefits are accompanied by risks. Investing in cryptocurrency could be a good investment, or it could not. That's why it's important to know all the details. First of all, you should find out how it works and don't ignore predictions https://www.crosslytics.com/c/iota/predictions/
Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 11:26 PM   #4
alvin_hoffman

its future is dark plz don't invest in on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 03:07 PM   #5
kanniFer

Cryptocurrency are always a good investments, you can even store this currency and then changed it in the exchanger. Many people make it.Im too buy bitcoin and when I need money change them. Just when exchanging, you need to choose the exchanger with the best exchange rate, for example thises exolix.com. People which say that this is bad idea dont understanding anything in this topic.
kanniFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 07:11 AM   #6
PeterGenesis

The Future Of Cryptocurrency in 2019 and Beyond
Bitcoin sported a market value of over $2 billion at its peak, but a 50% plunge shortly thereafter sparked a raging debate about the future of cryptocurrencies in general and Bitcoin in particular. ... The answer lies with Bitcoin

|
|
|
PeterGenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 07:52 AM   #7
harry oscar

More than it, I think all of digital coins/cryptocurrencies industry will be more booming than right now due to cryptocurrencies are new innovations on the internet and in currencies, the Future of Bitcoin isn't that bright till now. I don't want to talk about the just price of cryptocurrencies but more than it, the aspects of fundamental digital coins must be calculated by us, if the aspects of fundamental are more strong every day the price of cryptocurrencies will follow.

Last edited by harry oscar; 11-19-2020 at 04:51 PM..
harry oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 06:59 AM   #8
AmandaCherry

Yes, huge benefits are accompanied by risks. Investing in cryptocurrency could be a good investment, or it could not.

|
|
|
AmandaCherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 06:55 AM   #9
alvin_hoffman

Bitcoin has thrived and many other altcoins have hit the market, but the future of cryptocurrency is still vague. While most people still don't use bitcoin in everyday life, the number of things you can buy with crypto is growing. According to CoinMap, 14,418 venues around the world currently accept bitcoin

|
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 01:40 AM   #10
emoun

I would say don't buy crypto currencies in a hope that one day it will grow. I believe trading bitcoin on a regulated forex & cfd broker like ic markets.

emoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 10:03 AM   #11
Ageshka

I think cryptocurrencies will become more popular in the future. Already, many online stores accept Bitcoin payments. You can also exchange your cryptocurrency for any other currency from any place, for example, I use this online exchange https://hiribi.com/ , because its the most convenient service for me. If I want to exchange bitcoin and withdraw money to my paypal account, then I use this exchange, it's very fast and safe.
Ageshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 06:30 AM   #12
nada_book14

Generic and co-branded, with bank transfers and crypto currencies loading options
The loading can be fully automated via an API. For the crypto loading you can potentially provide your clients with individual wallets and QR codes for deposits.
nada_book14 is offline   Reply With Quote