Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #46
electra

As i think black hat SEO is never useful for those website which need to be continue for long time. If you want to optimize your website for a small time then you can use black hat SEO.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. If You like, please also visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to get some discount.
Thank you
electra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #47
IAMalfin

Definitely NO. It can penalized your website or worse it will be tagged as a spam.

IAMalfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:10 PM   #48
Jim198C

I dont like these spamming tricks to promote the page
may be its getting benefit but i personally dont like it

Jim198C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:32 AM   #49
shockgarden143

According to my information blackhat SEO technique not useful it is totally wastage of time.
shockgarden143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:47 AM   #50
Aimee sparker

No never effective for the website, now Google is so smart and detect black hat techniques or webmaster report your website and Google banned your website and you cant afford it
Aimee sparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:26 PM   #51
china-hairexten

It's too risky and should be avoided

It's too risky and should be avoided. Whitehat works. It may take longer, but not as long as it takes to come back from getting banned.

|

|

|
china-hairexten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:26 AM   #52
johnmartin936

No, it is not useful.
johnmartin936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:06 PM   #53
Ericdd34

I dont ever like to use these spamming trics
its worst to use near to me

Ericdd34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:39 AM   #54
Ashley Gibbs

Hi,

Thank you guys for such information.It proofs very helpful to me.

Ashley Gibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:42 AM   #55
AnthonyFreedom1

It's very useful to me,as per your suggestion I'll avoid it.

AnthonyFreedom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:01 AM   #56
jamesbond123

For short-term planning, but it may be beneficial in the long term it should be avoided. I use an excess of black hat techniques can harm your site very much, i think. I have sen some sites have simply disappear from search engines, and they never came back!

|
jamesbond123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:22 PM   #57
jimihendrix939

Google Caffeine and that too made in this fashion look absolutely stunning. If you are looking for the best of these then they are the ones who will ensure that you get the very best.

|
|
jimihendrix939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:46 PM   #58
qdluhangb2b

useful but you'd better not use.

qdluhangb2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:39 AM   #59
extomas

Send a message via AIM to extomas Send a message via MSN to extomas Send a message via Yahoo to extomas
Yes of course usefull, use it as much as you can. It is highway to... the beginning
| Working on:

| E-marketing and e-commerce solutions !
extomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:23 PM   #60
QTTg

Sometimes, blick hat can bring much traffic in short time. But if your site were published by google. It would never grow up again.

QTTg is offline   Reply With Quote