Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-18-2013, 11:52 PM   #1
peter men

How to find and build .edu backlinks

When you are in the process of building backlinks for your website it is good practice to invest some time in finding and getting links back from .edu websites. This is seen in the eyes of google as an important factor to a websites ranking performance. Basically .edu is either a learning institute or a university. We will show you how to find these links and get the linkjuice you require.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

peter men is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2013, 05:18 AM   #2
zamina

It is very difficult and im looking for same.
zamina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:15 AM   #3
Hrkjds

Its very difficult to get .edu back links. I have tried many times.

|
|

|
|
|
|
Hrkjds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:43 AM   #4
binarynpixel

I think there is no specific website for .edu. but you can find for blog there may be your get help .

|
|
binarynpixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #5
seuli

It is so hard as anybody don't do it. I infect take requests, simply because people rarely know. I have been looking for more information on how to build back links.
seuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:06 AM   #6
sam davis

I've heard that edu. sites do not create that much traffic to websites anymore.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:14 AM   #7
rajdev00

It's very deficult to make .edu backlinks.I have never made any backlinks of .edu. I also want to know how to make backlinks in .edu site.
day picnic around delhi
rajdev00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:59 PM   #8
skytours

Most of the edu backlinks you get will be from students at various universities who have a blog under the institutes main domain name usually under a faculty of the university.

It is common knowledge that when writing a blog a student would implement something like moveabletype or wordpress, knowing this information we can start searching for this information in google.

||
skytours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:47 AM   #9
basicblogtalk

Actually, finding the list of .edu and .gov is not so difficult. But to find to relevant is so difficult. I tried but I could not get the result...
basicblogtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:30 AM   #10
aitcqld95

You can contact Australian webmaster for create links.
aitcqld95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:33 AM   #11
dether

well i use .edu blogs to just link to my spam websites where i can put content about anything so i always fit and its not so hard.
dether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:40 PM   #12
86iscn

It is very difficult.But try to comment on edu blogs.

|
|
|
|
86iscn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:19 AM   #13
iquince

if you search for .edu websites for backlinks, you can find some blogs of educational or research information. you can get backlinks from them by commenting only.

iquince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:13 PM   #14
rummy26

But now a days it's becoming very very difficult for searching .edu sites to do seo..

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:55 AM   #15
david100

Send a message via ICQ to david100 Send a message via AIM to david100 Send a message via Yahoo to david100
I think it is very difficult to find .EDU website for SEO purpose but you can find them on Google.

david100 is offline   Reply With Quote