Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 05-09-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
jamesranatte

Question Article or blogs for traffic to website?

Hello friends I want to know that out of article or blogs which platform is best to drive the traffic to website? Please specify me who is best?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
jamesranatte is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 02:41 AM   #2
jany365

Blogs with different and interesting and unique postings are best way to increase traffic

|
jany365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:31 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

If you need to raise the amount of traffic rapidly, I can recommend you to choose Blogpostingservice.biz company.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:47 AM   #4
spaculus

Articles are best for got more traffic from so many sites. Your Article must having useful content. Which are attract more and more traffic.
spaculus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:14 PM   #5
manojob

According to my opinion, Blogs will drive more traffic to the website. However, Blogs should be of Unique and High quality content.

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:20 PM   #6
WynnieJames

I think blogs are better. Each post is a web page and if the content is related it will rank better in the niche.

WynnieJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:04 AM   #7
Michel001

Blog commenting and article writing really help to drive much traffic.
My personal experience proves that Paidforumposting.com is the best option for this.
Their work is based on quality.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:21 PM   #8
MixboxIam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jany365 View Post
Blogs with different and interesting and unique postings are best way to increase traffic
Your point sounds good. However, it is a hard work for us to post unique and interesting post through blogs. We need more human resources to do that.
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:15 AM   #9
webspekers

Articles is the best way to increase the traffic and back links to your web sites. The article information must be unique inn content
webspekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:27 AM   #10
john.hernandez

Blogs will bring you more visitors but articles will bring you business. If you want traffic..go for blogs and write article for business.

john.hernandez is offline   Reply With Quote