Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-14-2013, 10:33 PM   #1
shantybeauty

How can I make my flash website more search engine friendly?

I've got a website where practically all the content is in a flash film. Exists anything I can do to enhance my online search engine ranking or make my material more indexable?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shantybeauty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-15-2013, 02:21 AM   #2
alastairclark8

From an SEO point of view optimizing a flash website is impossible, but I would recommend you the conversion of a flash website into HTML. One must ensure that the flash links point to the HTML pages.

Last edited by alastairclark8; 10-15-2013 at 02:27 AM..
alastairclark8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:15 AM   #3
willsondany

Do not use valuable content within Flash, since content within flash can't be crawled by search engine bots. The bot considers the entire content within the flash as a single file. It is advised to use content in meta tags in an entire flash site.
willsondany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:28 AM   #4
ICTBoost

Sorry dude, but flash is not SEO friendly.
Flash-webstes are very beautifull, but the spiders (search engine robots) are having difficulties to determ what your website is about.

I think the only thing you can do is to create a unique webpage title for each webpage, because that's the only thing search engines will see in your case.

|
|
|
|

ICTBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:35 AM   #5
SeniorDark

yup, you should do a hybrid, with some parts flash and some parts html so that there is anything on your site to be crawled
Old 10-01-2014, 02:37 AM   #6
tahir741

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICTBoost View Post
Sorry dude, but flash is not SEO friendly.
Flash-webstes are very beautifull, but the spiders (search engine robots) are having difficulties to determ what your website is about.

I think the only thing you can do is to create a unique webpage title for each webpage, because that's the only thing search engines will see in your case.
I agree with him i had also same thought like this

tahir741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 03:27 AM   #7
nathanleo

For Flash website SEO, we recommend balancing other elements of your site, like text, images, and interactive elements (including sliders and HTML5) with Flash.

nathanleo is offline   Reply With Quote