Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 11-02-2011, 11:00 PM   #1
jimmorrison1285

The language used by Google

Do you have any idea on what this new buzz about the fresh and innovative programming language being used by the Google search engine? Based from what I know, this language is the newest in the industry and comes with all the necessary features that may be present in the previous versions of the language being used. It will enable the Big G to create and really launch dynamic and active websites and blogs. The C++ version has really been beefed up with this innovation or update. Please give me more updates if you have some knowledge all about it at the current times.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jimmorrison1285 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2011, 02:36 AM   #2
serena85

I do not understand what is your question.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote