Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 03-19-2013, 02:39 AM   #31
contentwritings

Dear Member,

I can help you to create your Linkedin Profile more professional and attractive so that visitor can add you in their connection and will directly response you.

If you need further more help so come and visit at my website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
contentwritings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:50 AM   #32
SheilahCheng

linked in is quite a cool site especially for those who live a professional life..it is quite easier to make contact with the people around your work and the people who are not around your work..
SheilahCheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:45 AM   #33
muqtadaegenie

i m a frequent user of linkedin but i m not sure what kind of pages you want to create in there, please be more specific and if possible give me an example of a page you have seen there already.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
muqtadaegenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:22 AM   #34
Roman Sahakov

Linkedin is good for B2B businesses and you can create number of company pages on one profile also groups.
Roman Sahakov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:52 AM   #35
Laraseo2010

You can easily create pages with your name but in linked in it shows profile not pages like facebook.
I am Asher A Kundar. An Internet Marketing Spe******t and Part Time Article Writer. I have over 12 years of experience in SEO in Dubai, Coordinating With Web Design Dubai Team, Email Marketing Service in UAE, SMS Marketing Dubai Abu Dhabi, Web Design Company in UAE.

I am personally involve in various large project with multi-national companies in United Arab Emirates.

Asher Kandora

Laraseo2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:54 AM   #36
asmakaan

Linkedin is for professional networking. You can create your profile, add details and new contacts, send messages etc.
asmakaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:23 AM   #37
Cataiusk

I have no idea of it.
You also tell me about it.

Cataiusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:10 AM   #38
trivianetau95

LinkedIn is a business-oriented social networking site.
trivianetau95 is offline   Reply With Quote