Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > HTML / DHTML

Notices

Old 10-28-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
mjvndhsb

Applets

I am having problems opening my links into a new page since I started using a "Advanced Horizontal Scrolling Text Java Applet" I got from the web. Can anyone take at look at my code and let me know what I'm doing wrong? I'm kinda new to Java and Applets. The scrolling text is at the bottom of the page(Movies, Order Pictures, Contact Us etc)

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mjvndhsb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2011, 10:48 PM   #2
Davidweb

Where is you code?Just recheck your codes and then execute this.

|
Davidweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:34 PM   #3
Online_Loan

i am interested, but where is your code.otherwise paste here or give me link of that code. i am happy to help you .

Online_Loan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:52 AM   #4
georgeallen300

I don’t mind helping you and in fact would love helping you. Though, you need to share your code either by pasting it or sharing the link.

|
|
georgeallen300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:26 AM   #5
smithgomes745

Though, you need to share your code either by pasting it or sharing the link. I don’t mind helping you and in fact would love helping you.

|
smithgomes745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #6
andrewpoll88

I do not have any problem helping you rather I will have much pleasure in helping you but you will have to provide me with the code either by pasting it or through sharing link.

|
|
andrewpoll88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:55 AM   #7
henryadams53

Though, you wish to share your code either by pasting it or sharing the link. I don’t mind serving to you and in reality would love serving to you.

|
|
henryadams53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:33 PM   #8
marktell7

I should not have any excuses for helping you instead I will find much pleasure in helping you but you will have to provide me with the code either by pasting it or through sharing link.

|
|
marktell7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:20 PM   #9
albertcamus013

I do not have any problem helping you rather I will have much pleasure in helping you but you will have to provide me with the code either by pasting it or through sharing link.

|
albertcamus013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:09 AM   #10
frankleahy5

I thought to not have any excuses for helping you in lieu I will find much pleasure in helping you but you must provide me with the code either by pasting it or through sharing link.

|
|
frankleahy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:30 AM   #11
willarnett5

I will have much pleasure in helping you but you will have to provide me with the code either by pasting it or through sharing link. I do not have any problem helping you!

|
|
willarnett5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:21 PM   #12
markzandi21

I don’t mind serving to you and really would love serving to you. Though, you wish to share your code either by pasting it or sharing the link.

|
|
markzandi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:15 AM   #13
ryanharris369

I will have a lot of pleasure in serving to you however you may need to give me with the code either by pasting it or through sharing link. I don't have any downside serving to you!

|
|
ryanharris369 is offline   Reply With Quote