Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Old 03-16-2012, 08:06 AM   #1
Freija

How to install Dual Operating System on your PC?

Im running Windows Xp home editon and I want to install a dual OS on my Pc.
Can you please give me the procedure?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Freija; 03-21-2012 at 02:43 AM..
Freija is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
Vilgon

i'm also want to try this
Vilgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
josefaryan

Dual OS means 2 operating systems? If yes, then just insert the boot disk (operating system disk) and proceed with the normal installation method (as you normally do for the first operating system), But, you should specify the different drive like D: E: or others (other than C: because it already consists the 1st operating system). That's it. And the rest of the process is normal.

Whenever you start your pc, it will show you the list of the operating systems available in your PC, you can choose from them.
josefaryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:03 AM   #4
maxsamuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by josefaryan View Post
Dual OS means 2 operating systems? If yes, then just insert the boot disk (operating system disk) and proceed with the normal installation method (as you normally do for the first operating system), But, you should specify the different drive like D: E: or others (other than C: because it already consists the 1st operating system). That's it. And the rest of the process is normal.

Whenever you start your pc, it will show you the list of the operating systems available in your PC, you can choose from them.
same opinion hold by me. but it make system slow. we should keep only one os in a system.

|
maxsamuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:57 AM   #5
spaculus

for that you must installed both OS in to Different drives on your pc. And for using both os at one time you can use the virtual machine facility of the windows OS.
spaculus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:08 AM   #6
haaiamerica

I suggest you that easy, install multiple operating systems in the Vmware workstation application, it interfaces both operating system with out any boot loaders.you can share files and resources easily.

-
haaiamerica is offline   Reply With Quote