Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-02-2016, 11:38 PM   #1
deepit

How to Stop Unwanted Traffic in Website

Hello friend. how can i stop unwanted traffic in my website. day to day many unwanted traffic arrive into my website. hence my bounce rate has increase. please tell me what can i do for decrease unwanted traffic in my website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

deepit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2016, 03:19 AM   #2
Dipikasoni

You may want to block traffic from particular sites that links to your site. You can perform HTTP referer based blocking use mod rewrite.

Dipikasoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 04:46 AM   #3
ragulaussie

Submit unwanted links in google Disavow tools

|
|
|

|

|

|
|
|
|
ragulaussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:16 AM   #4
hrishivardhan

You can set filters in Google analytics to stop the spam traffic to your website. To set filters you can search on Google using "how to set filters in Google analytics" you will find many videos and tutorials to do so.
Old 05-03-2016, 10:36 PM   #5
farhandiesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipikasoni View Post
You may want to block traffic from particular sites that links to your site. You can perform HTTP referer based blocking use mod rewrite.
I agree with him this was good way to protect unwanted traffic on website

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 05:09 AM   #6
Nexevo Technolo

You can use the google analytic filter option.

|
|
|
|
Nexevo Technolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 04:08 AM   #7
deepitseo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexevo Technolo View Post
You can use the google analytic filter option.
I have already used google analytic filter.

|
|
deepitseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 11:22 PM   #8
cairominerals

Submit wanted links to the google
cairominerals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 11:40 PM   #9
rohitnagpure336

First you need to know from where your website are getting unwanted traffic after that you need to remove those link..

|
|
|
|
|
rohitnagpure336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:58 AM   #10
masterliv906

You can know unwanted traffic source with the help of Google analytic tool. In Google analytic check traffic medium and then remove that source of that traffic.

|
|

masterliv906 is offline   Reply With Quote