Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 02-03-2014, 05:35 AM   #76
shubhamgautam

Facebook is more better from other social networking sites, because face-book have much more traffic from other social networking sites. So In way you can use traffic to promote your business or site marketing. this will be more useful from another social networking sites

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
shubhamgautam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:20 AM   #77
film103

At this point, I think facebook is better than twitter. I can see the benefit of using both, though. I can track views of my facebook page, and I like buying small advertisements.

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:16 AM   #78
jhony117

Both are having a great value in social sites and in my opinion both are best.

|
|
jhony117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:54 AM   #79
burtcis

Twitter its totally business or official uses and Facebook for all of use. That's why my though Twitter its better then Facebook.

Follow us on Facebook:

Last edited by burtcis; 02-19-2014 at 05:02 AM..
burtcis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:20 AM   #80
shaadisankalp01

Yes Twitter is better then the Facebook. Twitter is best way generate the Large traffic of website.
shaadisankalp01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:46 AM   #81
mediapress

In my opinion both of them are good.You need to use both of them, not just one ...
mediapress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:54 AM   #82
riwseo

For SEO purpose Twitter is best coz PR -10 and lot of traffic on Twitter.
riwseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:15 AM   #83
Soni Singh

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni Singh
Twitter and Facebook both are best social networking sites. But it depends on your requirements because both have their own importance and unique uses.

Soni Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:47 AM   #84
riwseo

Yes Twitter is always better than Facebook....
riwseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 11:23 PM   #85
AzharSEO

peoples are searching their needs Google as well as Facebook So I think Facebook is the best.

|
|
|
|
|
AzharSEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 04:48 AM   #86
NicholasK

It depends what type of audience do you need..

|
NicholasK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 11:32 PM   #87
Jessica John

Twitter is more faster and better than Facebook because twitter users are well educated and Facebook users are not creative and well educated. Twitter is the fastest source of news and it has great platform of marketing.

Jessica John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:10 AM   #88
SarahBethune

I think the comparison between both of them is not good.
SarahBethune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 02:50 AM   #89
WebChoiceUK

Twitter and Facebook are both equally good. It totally depends on how you market things. If your site content is dynamic, something like news feed, then Twitter can be a better option. Same way if its e-commerce site Facebook is better option, because in Twitter you can use only limited Text whereas in Facebook, you do not have that issue.
More over its better if you can maintain both. But make sure, you make separate content for each keeping the constraints in mind..
WebChoiceUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 04:43 AM   #90
jillianmichael

Both of them are good for our work.
jillianmichael is offline   Reply With Quote