Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-30-2013, 12:13 AM   #1
jtindia

Post Please review my site

hi friends.....please review our site.....
jobtardis.in
you can find updated jobs here.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jtindia is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2013, 12:50 AM   #2
jordan_rap13

Nice and simply!
It's right for its content.

jordan_rap13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 04:32 AM   #3
orchestra013

nice website, very simple to find jobs in particular category, provide some ebooks also, it will attract more users.

|
orchestra013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:15 AM   #4
jtindia

thanks for reviewing our site friends.....

Old 10-01-2013, 03:48 AM   #5
nickybille

Website loading fast and Looking simple and informative...

-
-
-
-
nickybille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:53 AM   #6
valdonatas

nice website! Although, why did you make it so that every link I click, it opens in a new tab? I didn't even notice - 20 tabs opened. And 1st page navigation disappears somewhere - the only way to go back is by clicking the back button on the browser
Old 10-01-2013, 08:17 AM   #7
hangiagia

good site and good content, i like site

|
|
|
|
hangiagia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:19 AM   #8
jtindia

thanks all reviewing it....

Old 10-04-2013, 04:16 AM   #9
webexpert66

your websites are awesome.thanks for sharing.

|
webexpert66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:31 PM   #10
david980john

it's good...and attractive...good work man....

|

|
david980john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:36 AM   #11
jtindia

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by david980john View Post
it's good...and attractive...good work man....
Thanks ....ya ....you are from...

Old 10-08-2013, 05:56 AM   #12
jtindia

Friends now share your suggestions for my site.....

Old 10-12-2013, 07:07 AM   #13
dynamic

very nice and impressive

dynamic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:55 AM   #14
sembombay

design is good but need some changes

sembombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 11:51 PM   #15
nehakhulbe

Design is awesome and name reflects its content. Good job

|
|
nehakhulbe is offline   Reply With Quote