Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-08-2012, 07:00 AM   #1
links4u

Pixel Submission in SEO

Hi everyone,

Can any of you tell me about pixel submission in SEO & whether should i get any back-links by submitting my website to pixel submission sites.
Is it best to get backlinks?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

links4u is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2012, 12:34 AM   #2
jeanharley29

Pixel submissions, there are many specific pixel submission sites are available just like directories or social bookmarking. In this they do place your site under pixels with hyperlink.
jeanharley29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:39 AM   #3
growtap81

Quote:
Originally Posted by links4u View Post
Hi everyone,

Can any of you tell me about pixel submission in SEO & whether should i get any back-links by submitting my website to pixel submission sites.
Is it best to get backlinks?
you are basically buying a pixel on a site that sells ads. some of the pixels you buy are literally a pixel like a dot or so while others might be like a small button or upto a banner. i dont suggest anyone to buy such ads because the site owner usually sells ads to just about anyone and there will be lot of sites in various niche on the same page. sometimes you will see hundreds of pixels meaning hundreds of outgoing links on a single page. completely useless

growtap81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:02 AM   #4
Johnsmith1

very much informative post thanks

|
Johnsmith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:56 AM   #5
jeresteem99

I am impressed by the details

- A *36 worksheet FREE to download!

|

jeresteem99 is offline   Reply With Quote