Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > Java

Notices

Old 02-10-2012, 12:15 AM   #1
bozzauto

Connecting Serial Port to java code

I am working on a project titled controlling your pc through a mobile for which i am required to copy dll and .jar files to access ports ,could you please help me out by giving me the code to do the same as i have been surfing on net for more than a couple of days but could not finding anything like this ..
Thanks in Advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bozzauto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2012, 06:00 AM   #2
seo123

This is the code of connecting to serial port and writing streams and reading from it :gOOd: .This project was already exists on some page . What i did new is changing the GUI to javax.swing .Here in this project you choose a file to send using JFileChooser Dialog. You can then save it at the receiver.I have to say something that sun have a package called java.comm is used for communication .but i found it only for linux and solary .I didn't find version for windows.So i used native functions that is implemented in c/c++ language. I is also can be found with the project

|
|
seo123 is offline   Reply With Quote