Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 10-29-2011, 02:48 AM   #1
menchester03

How to Share Your Website With Social Networking Giants

You can now market your website with millions of people by placing a share button to your web page. It is simple and free to use.
http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-share-...working-giants

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

menchester03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2012, 01:50 AM   #2
Ronald80

The simple solution to promote your website is to place a Bookmark button to your web pages. By using this button, you are letting people to get your site shared with popular social networking websites like Twitter, Facebook and social bookmarking sites like Digg, Reddit, etc.

|
Ronald80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #3
Elsha

yeah social book marking buttons are now much popular and beneficial too

Elsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:27 PM   #4
dawidtailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald80 View Post
The simple solution to promote your website is to place a Bookmark button to your web pages. By using this button, you are letting people to get your site shared with popular social networking websites like Twitter, Facebook and social bookmarking sites like Digg, Reddit, etc.
Thanks for sharing this information but can you tell me how can i place bookmark button to my website? I also want to know about bookmarking sites like Digg, Reddit.

dawidtailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:05 AM   #5
jesse12

Hi

If you want to participate in social networking website then i will suggest you to use the social networking site to create your professional account then be regular to making the new and unique update to contact with peoples towards your profile.
jesse12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:39 AM   #6
khosa

In fact with social bookmarking you may have much more opportunity but you'd better balance with others opportunities by creating blogs forums etc.... instead of using only one!
khosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #7
dawidtailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse12 View Post
Hi

If you want to participate in social networking website then i will suggest you to use the social networking site to create your professional account then be regular to making the new and unique update to contact with peoples towards your profile.
Thanks for giving me this reply, Can you tell me how can I create my social account and which information I have to write in this account?

dawidtailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 06:51 AM   #8
pdcom

thank you for your advice