Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 06-03-2017, 01:42 AM   #1
gemmstore

Please check my Website

I have the website but the site is like useless, now it has 1 year old, with zero production.

I do understand you know what I'm saying, means do not produce dollars. Should anyone advise what to do?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gemmstore is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2017, 08:46 PM   #2
Will Turner

Hi Gemmstore, its kind of hard to understand what you are asking. Can you reword it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Will Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 04:05 AM   #3
pavan kumar

can you explain bit more of what is this niche all about, and how much it is useful for the people? Is your site content more depending on organic traffic or direct traffic?
Depending on your some more information forum people may help you suggesting optimal suggestions.

pavan kumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 02:45 AM   #4
fbacker

Your website very slow
fbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 01:49 AM   #5
shabbirahmad

Don't understand what you are asking?
shabbirahmad is offline   Reply With Quote