Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-05-2017, 01:09 AM   #1
clo@

Any good and quality offshore vps hosts?

Would like to find a quality offshore vps hosting. I have found attractive deals from:
- warez-host.com
- ???
- ???
Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with these hosts?
I need over 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM, Linux + helpful customer support.

What host would you choose? And why?

Thanks in advance.

Old 06-07-2017, 04:41 AM   #2
Infinite

I recommend Libertyvps.net offshore vps hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 07:41 AM   #3
kronos77

Have a look at VPS deals from hostingsource.com, the tech staff are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them. Plans have a lot of resources which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 02:02 AM   #4
How?

So far I haven't had any downtime. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Give Warez-host.com Offshore Hosting a chance - you won't regret it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 02:53 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.

Pricing is cheap. They will pass on the savings. Warez-host.com is well-known offshore web host, so you will make right choice. Good luck!
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 03:00 AM   #6
HostSlayer

What's your budget?
HostSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 11:20 PM   #7
Saurabh Mathur

Take a look on MicroHost dot com for best deal on VPS server.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Saurabh Mathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 03:16 AM   #8
akashsharma1

I would like to suggest you that Bigrock because they are providing fast, secure and reliable VPS hosting services.

akashsharma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 04:10 AM   #9
Michel001

After several weeks of my research I found Superbithost.com at one review site. I contacted them telling my requirements and their online support answered very fast and politely.
Now I am happy running my sites at their offshore bitcoin hosting account and can highly recommend them to others.
Old 06-28-2017, 03:46 AM   #10
CPU

Quote:
I need over 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM, Linux + helpful customer support.
What host would you choose? And why?
I am lucky having found vpsmalaysia.com.my web host - these guys are professionals.

Check out their Linux OpenVZ VPS hosting deals - pricing is well-balanced!

Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.

+ Use coupon code: XH9KMF2CI6 and get 50% Off for ALL VPS Hosting

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 04:19 AM   #11
Grignard

You can use Libertyvps.net without any hesitations. Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier!
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 03:54 AM   #12
Gorrilas

I find Libertyvps.net to be perfect place to get offshore vps. This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 07:49 AM   #13
grunn

QHoster.com is worth your attention because of their reliable and trustworthy services.
There is a nice 17% off - summervps17.
They have over 90 methods of payment and servers are supported well for 24 hours.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 04:47 AM   #14
Edmund

I suggest to use Libertyvps.net without any doubts because of their fast support, enterprise servers and big variety of useful features.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 04:49 AM   #15
Gorrilas

I can say Libertyvps.net would be best for European vps hosting. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote