Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-28-2012, 02:32 AM   #1
Eminenz Cw

Do you like to go for a long drive?

Yes, I love to go for a long drive with my partner.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Eminenz Cw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2012, 09:42 AM   #2
James Andy

Definitely, I love to go for a long drive especially with my girlfriend.

|
|
James Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:03 PM   #3
sergeyk

yeah. especially at night!it is so cool and exciting!!really!!
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:46 AM   #4
muzz

Yes I like long drive, specially in winter's eve with a beautiful woman

muzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:00 AM   #5
Wisestep

Yeah i like to go for long drive even I'm Single driving i like it much....

Get paid for referring jobs. Recruiters get
Wisestep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:17 PM   #6
kemcar

No I don't like going for long drives, I somehow hate travelling.
kemcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:47 AM   #7
netxsol

Yes, i like to drive long ...

|
|
|
|
|
netxsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:56 AM   #8
skwmk2012

Yes I like to long driveling My best Friend ........!

California Online Traffic School l Cheap Online Traffic Schools
skwmk2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:59 AM   #9
eridesktop

yes, i love traveling. but its good to go with friends.

|
|
|
eridesktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:12 AM   #10
mapbeez

Yes, i am going in week one time for long drive. In metropolis marine drive i am going with friends.. With my mate additionally i am going for drive... It's feel nice after we select drive...
mapbeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:08 AM   #11
rummy26

I like to enjoy long drive when i am with my boy friend in a bike.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:38 AM   #12
mapbeez

Yes i favor long drive, specially in winter's eve with an exquisite lady...

mapbeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #13
sam davis

No not that much, it could be very tiring and stressful for me.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #14
staceybrogan

Yes,actually I realize them rather reposeful and soothing ciao as i am not doing the driving.

staceybrogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:40 PM   #15
jacksonwalt

i love long drive its a kind of adventure for me..i make at least one long trip in a month

|
jacksonwalt is offline   Reply With Quote