Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 05-09-2012, 07:30 AM   #16
Johnsmith1

It will be good for health.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Johnsmith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:12 AM   #17
IAMalfin

They say, the morning sunshine is good for it has vitamin d.

IAMalfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:54 AM   #18
johnmartin26

Advantages of morning Walk:

-Good for health
-Good for loosing weight
-Good for Strengthens your heart
- Good for Improves balance and circulation.. etc.
johnmartin26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:59 AM   #19
alastairclark8

Actually morning walk provides us a good exercise after a long night's rest and fresh oxygen so the habit of morning walk makes our body fit and fine. It also the easiest and safest way to burn away the harmful effects of stress.

Last edited by alastairclark8; 11-26-2013 at 12:30 AM..
alastairclark8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:58 AM   #20
manojob

The Advantages of morning walk are:
1. It is good for health.
2. We can Lose weight.
3. The Fat and Cholesterol of our Body Will be in control.
4. We will be Active through out the day.
5. We can Breath the Nature's Fresh air.

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:16 AM   #21
jonemike

A healthy lifestyle begins with the morning. Morning creates the mood for the rest of the day. To always "stand with the feet", embed into your daily routine morning small improvements that will help you better prepare for the working day and to all those stresses, which are almost inevitable in the workplace.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:32 PM   #22
rise

It seems very relaxing.
rise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #23
steave1987

I really not know the advantage of morning walk. I just love to walk in the morning. Because no horn sound no public sound. Just me and my I-pod with soft music. Aha what a amazing movement for me. Nice topic dear.

steave1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:57 AM   #24
sophia21

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhuriarora View Post
Write any five advantages of morning Walk?

Hey,
Actually my sir has told me that, a healthy lifestyle begins with fresh air and fresh mood. for fresh air I have chosen morning walk which is good for muscular strength, also strengthens your heart, prevents major diseases or illness, reduces blood pressure and the risk of stroke, reduces cholesterol, strengthens joints and bones, gives you energy and a good night’s rest, relieves stress and worry, improves balance and circulation, really helps to control diabetes.

Pharmacy2u UK
sophia21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #25
sergeyk

Hello. You know that many people who have good health try to run in the mornings. Morning Walk has a lot of advantages. So, first of all it helps to lose weight. Secondly, it makes you healthier. So, morning Walk is very useful and helpful!
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:34 PM   #26
zxzx

Morning walk is best to all human .it is very necessary for diabetic patients.

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 10:04 AM   #27
Ryan Willson

Morning walk is good for health and for good life

|
Ryan Willson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:20 AM   #28
argosy

morning walk

i am 70years old i go for a 2k walk every day
i have lost weight
I was diabetic now my blood sugar is ok
my blood pressure was high now it is normal
argosy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:55 AM   #29
immigrationO

Strengthens your heart
Delays or prevents major diseases or illness
Reduces blood pressure and the risk of stroke
Reduces cholesterol
Strengthens joints and bones
Helps control weight

|
|
|
immigrationO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:12 AM   #30
film103

A morning walk is good for kickstarting your day. It is good for your brain, good for your heart, good for flexibility, good for circulation and good for mental health.

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote