Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 181 votes, 2.54 average. Display Modes
Old 08-30-2012, 11:09 PM   #46
shyamshankarvj

hi to all. am new member.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sodlyze Technology - Think Experience
shyamshankarvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:32 AM   #47
lisiqi

I will share it to my friends.
lisiqi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:37 AM   #48
Detomah

I saw this yesterday, but considering how much spam and rubbish people keep being allowed to post to get to the 10 post mark, how inactive the forum leaders are and sadly, how quiet this place is, i'd say working on some of the basic stuff, like drumming up interest in the forums, keeping visitors happy and involved and some of the really basic stuff is kind of more important for this site right now, otherwise it's going down the pan, like so many other forums i've frequented over the years, heck including one of my own for that matter.
Detomah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:09 PM   #49
sidyn

It's my new number,I'm very happy come here
sidyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:19 PM   #50
sidyn

it's my new number,i am happy come here

sidyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #51
sanjuk

Hello
i am New here ...Friends
sanjuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:05 AM   #52
aframfakir

4 years PHP coding experience is so long for me. I can discuss with my friends.

aframfakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:25 AM   #53
shakirapetty

Yes its good and because php is a latest language with open source which is more popular........

shakirapetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:06 AM   #54
albertjefferson

It is always possible to gain the most effective results by taking into account PHP information.

|
|
albertjefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:23 AM   #55
seoravi

I will share this info with my friends. Who have knowledge of PHP and SEO
seoravi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:25 AM   #56
mikiohung

how to publish the post?

mikiohung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #57
alphonsekenn121

i am intersting
alphonsekenn121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:50 AM   #58
keysrecover

Business Area - RV, Boats and Homes For Sale

But nothing about salary, country.

keysrecover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:59 AM   #59
jeffstone

We believe in making good website design which brings great business to our clients. We have an excellent web developer team to match your requirement. You can visit our site by clicking the link in signature section.

Or simply send me a PM.

|
|
jeffstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:05 PM   #60
kaithyedward

Are your company has a vacancy for internee php developer.......

kaithyedward is offline   Reply With Quote