Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 12-04-2015, 08:36 AM   #1
Edward01

Oreck Proshield air purifier?

I'm thinking about buying an Oreck Pro-Shield air purifier to help with my breathing & allergies. Does anyone have this particular purifier and, if so, how do you like it? I would also appreciate hearing other experiences with air purifiers.

hava temizleme cihazı
Edward01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2015, 10:46 AM   #2
film103

That would be a good purchase to make!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 11:27 AM   #3
ArvindSingh

nice purifier

|
ArvindSingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 08:27 AM   #4
Energyservices0

Do your research...go to http://www.allergy-relief-air-purifier.c... to learn about air cleaners and their proper application. The Oreck brand air cleaners have always been surrounded by less than accurate claims of air cleaning, including effectiveness. The Sun Pure SP-20C is used in hospital labs and is arguably the best air purifier on the market. In fact, the only machine that comes close is the IQAir GC and it is compared here http://www.allergy-relief-air-purifier.c... The cost for replacing the filters on the IQAir would cost you as much as buying a new machine every 2 years. The Sun Pure SP-20C offers you better air cleaning at a better price and is affordable to maintain. I hope this helps.
Energyservices0 is offline   Reply With Quote