Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-18-2014, 11:36 AM   #31
fanifani727

I am also worry about this question. please Admin answer this question. Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
fanifani727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 06:43 PM   #32
rituvarma1281

i have the same problem
when i entered my domine link i am getting this error
rituvarma1281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:03 PM   #33
chinomoreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilComforthost View Post
Hi SiteOwners,

I was replying to a post but got this message, "You used a "Bad" Word in your post, please rewrite it and try again." However, I could see no "bad" words that I had written?!

Is this a glitch, does anyone else have this problem lately, or is there a list of "bad" words where I can check what mine was??

Thanks!
I am having the same problem too and I noticed that the word F-R-E-E is considered a bad word. I'm not sure though what other words are not allowed in the forum.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 02:39 AM   #34
Jack Powers

Looks like I will never be able to post anything on this forum with that error

Jack Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 06:28 AM   #35
manmohanbkd

I have faced this issue just now,

|
land properties in Bangalore buy properties and land
manmohanbkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 11:32 AM   #36
dantefrizzoli

I havent had any issues

|
|
|
dantefrizzoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 09:01 PM   #37
johnj

I had the same problem, but things were solved when I removed the f-r-e-e word from my post. I don't know why!
Old 11-01-2014, 02:19 AM   #38
bestwptheme

if you don't find bad word. You delete the url. you will creat a new post.

-
-

Last edited by bestwptheme; 11-01-2014 at 02:28 AM..
bestwptheme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 11:58 PM   #39
mycall

I have had the same "Bad" word issue... scanned my post repeatedly but could not find any objectionable or bad formatted word...

the situation forced me to do an extensive research... and I could find that the word "ac+cordingly" (used without '+') is considered as bad word... very strange... isn't it?

that led me to drill down more... and lastly found that any word containing two 'c's side by side is getting hit with "Bad" word error

try yourself and see.

mycall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 02:00 AM   #40
bidyananda8080

if your posts are less then 10 then don't use link inside your post...

bidyananda8080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 05:20 AM   #41
sureshpulihora

Yea even i have faced that problem when i was replying to another thread.

|
sureshpulihora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 10:44 PM   #42
SnackMemory7

I just had this glitch also.

while you still can!

The cereal
SnackMemory7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:49 PM   #43
ThomasMettler

I too faced the same problem please tell me why it appears like this eventhough I didn't any such words.
ThomasMettler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 11:33 AM   #44
goon70056

I having the same issue with the Bad word error on the introduction thread, and am not using any links in by post - with the exception of my signature.

goon70056 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 12:58 PM   #45
AlexanderIoan

Send a message via ICQ to AlexanderIoan Send a message via Yahoo to AlexanderIoan
Try to rewrite the topic in another way. It seems weird but i did that too, two minutes ago and it worked as a charm!
I do own a personal blog , where i write about my life , you can visit it here :
In my free time i work as an editor at
Visit this websites and share your opinion with me in a private message. Thank you !
AlexanderIoan is offline   Reply With Quote