Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #46
danielscott5

If you do SEO, then Mozilla is most excellent as of accessibility of different addone's , but if you are a usual user then Chrome is the most excellent as of its speed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
danielscott5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:37 AM   #47
victordavis2

If you are practicing SEO, Mozilla is the best to use simply because there are several add on that you will get but for regular users, Google chrome is very useful as far as speed is concerned.

|
|
victordavis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:44 AM   #48
seanparker011

Both have different and attractive features as Mozilla provides so many addons that you can use for effective SEO and many other things. Google chrome lacks in the Addons but Using this will give you experience of fast browsing and one more thing that you may see as a difference is that Mozilla consumes so much processing and Google chrome uses extensive physical memory.

|
seanparker011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:14 PM   #49
kathir_anitha

Nice sharing it's useful one.
kathir_anitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #50
annietff

I prefer Chrome. I find that it's faster and I really like the default homepage with the tabs of most-visited pages.
annietff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:51 AM   #51
rachinesafire

I will go with Mozilla firefox because it’s provide many add-ons which is good for SEO.

rachinesafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:16 PM   #52
swebsitedesign

for me chrome is best to work...

|
|
swebsitedesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:43 AM   #53
tomwatson184

Though I have spoken a lot of IE, Firefox is better. As a SEO tool it is good and effective equipment. It is really better than IE.

|
|
tomwatson184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:24 AM   #54
Quanta-HIS

I used both of browsers but Google chrome gives me lots of headache.

|
Quanta-HIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:45 AM   #55
0092directory

i always use firfox so my vote is firfox

|
0092directory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:18 PM   #56
221bWriters

I use both, depending on what apps I need. I prefer google chrome myself - it's more stable.
221bWriters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:03 AM   #57
bobmark56

For a lot of reasons, it will still be FF or Firefox that I have to choose when it is compared side by side with the IE or internet explorer.

|
|
bobmark56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:50 AM   #58
Ryan Willson

I use Google chrome and for me is the best browser..

|
Ryan Willson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:15 PM   #59
swissramen

There is nothing like Mozila Firfox browser. The add on support of Mozila browser is awesome that's why I am still using the firefox.

swissramen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #60
jennasherly

I use both and i like Mozilla Firefox.

|
jennasherly is offline   Reply With Quote